Biotech 4.0: Innovative Development & Manufacturing for Transformative Therapies
The 2019 ISPE Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Conference focuses on innovation in production methods and technologies that enable a competitive and sustainable biopharmaceutical product supply for the future. From Monoclonals to viral vectors, oligos to ADCs, this conference will bring together experts that are developing, implementing, and operating advanced supply chains supplying high quality medicines to global markets.
- Explore the case studies in process development and equipment design for profitable and sustainable manufacturing
- Gain awareness of the changing landscape of cell and gene therapy development, testing, and commercialization
- Learn about innovations in facility design and operations and strategies for collaboration between manufacturers and regulators
- Implement best practices used by CMOs in non-traditional biopharma processes
- Understand the supply chain risks and challenges associated with production of personalized medicines
Who Should Attend?
Professionals at all levels of the industry from young professionals to the most senior executives, Communities of Practice, special interest groups, pharmaceutical industry equipment and services suppliers, regulatory professionals.
- Emerging Technologies Scientists and Professionals
- Bio Site Directors and above
- Operations managers
- Manufacturing, Quality Control and Quality Assurance heads
- Procurement professionals
- Engineering and Facility management heads
- Contract Manufacturing interface heads
- Key supply chain interfaces such as GE, Fisher et al
- Process sciences, process development heads
- Global Regulatory Authorities involved in (BLA, PAI, New Technologies)
- Construction services, engineering services
- Suppliers (resins, media, etc.)